Pembroke College MCR, Oxford

Contact & Questions

What accommodation is available for Pembroke postgraduates?

The majority of MCR members live out of college, but there are also plenty of spaces available if you wish to live in college-owned accommodation. 36 places are available at the Geoffrey Arthur Building, and there are some places on the main college site, particularly in the new quad (added in October 2012), where there is also accommodation for couples. Contact the college Accommodation Office if you have any questions.

What facilities are there for disabled students?

Wheelchair accessible rooms are available at the Sir Geoffrey Arthur building and on main site. A room adapted for a student with hearing impairment is available at the main site. The College will work with any disabled student to adapt facilities wherever practically possible.

How much does it cost?

This depends on your course, and also your year of entry. There are three costs to consider: accommodation/living, tuition fees, and college fees. The main Oxford University site has all the latest information on fees, and also has information on funding for current and prospective. Good luck!

Question not here?

Please use the form below to contact the MCR and we will be very happy to help you out!